Order Of Service Booklets
We know the funeral process is not one anyone faces with joy, we never want to plan for it and when we need to, it's often at very short notice and a very stressful time.
We offer Order of Service Booklets and handouts much cheaper than funeral directors and our designs are all tailored to the client. We will take the stress out of the printing process, we offer a full hand held process making suggestions for design and print to meet your budget.
We work alongside a number of Funeral Directors so are able to signpost you to them if required.
Our Order of Services are usually printed in full colour with a thicker A5 350gsm silk cover. The order of services are usually 4, 8, 12 or 16 pages. Inside pages are printed onto 170gsm silk paper and stapled with a nice quality finish. We can also print cost effective black and white paper versions that are popular for bigger funerals or to give out a gravesides with hymns etc.
Every Order of Service order via ourselves comes with a complimentary FREE 'Funeral Announcement' to be posted via WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and email so you can update your loved ones of the funeral arrangements including the Wake, Nine Night, Funeral, Burial, Refreshments and any other details.
Either supply your own artwork or send us your wording and photographs and we will create the artwork for you. You can email us your photos, WhatsApp them or come and see us and we can scan in your precious memorable moments to be included in the order of service and give them straight back to you.
The Funeral Order of Service Process
- Send a main picture of your loved one who has passed away and details of the funeral
- Tell us how many you will need approx, so we can give you a tailored quote. There are discounts for bulk orders over 100.
- Pay deposit
- We agree the price and create the electronic Funeral Announcement
- Send further details for funeral and we give guidance on what you may have missed
- Send images via WhatsApp, email or drop off to shop
- We design the order of service
- We send an electronic proof so you can share with family
- Collect a hard printed proof if you prefer
- Agree any changes and pay balance
- Collect or delivered for agreed date